DevReach strives to be the premier developer conference in Central and Eastern Europe. It was founded back in 2006 by Martin Kulov, Microsoft MVP with long time experience in Microsoft technologies. The event has grown in both size and importance ever since. The conference is intended for IT professionals engaged or interested in application development. DevReach is unique because it provides the best environment in which to:
- Learn from leading practitioners
- Get practical tips and tricks
- Discuss problems and their solutions with fellow developers from all over Europe
- Establish valuable contacts and advance career opportunities
This annual event features world recognized industry experts who share their knowledge in a stimulating, enjoyable and friendly atmosphere. DevReach offers the ideal opportunity to enhance your proficiency in software application development and boost your confidence.
DevReach 2013 Content
This year we have once again tried to offer you contemporary and interesting content and surprise you in a positive way:
• You’ll be have the chance to benefit from the more informal and practical environment of the pre-conf workshops on 30 Sep (topics will be announced soon; seats are limited).
• You are invited to a party on the evening of the second conference day (2 October) – this is surely an event you don’t want to miss!
• You will have access to the video recordings of all the sessions;
Last year more than 40 speakers from 11 countries shared their knowledge and skills with 850+ attendees form 25 European countries. The content of the 2 day-conference included 60+ sessions, 3 .NET Rocks! Live panel discussions and Open spaces.
Check out some photos and videos from DevReach 2012 to feel the spirit of the event. Join us in Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date with all DevReach news.
See you @DevReach 2013!